God, the unfair God

Firstly I am pro God, a creationist, fundamentalist.
I invite all the atheists who regularly comment with such immediate negativity about the whole idea of the existence of God to try and keep their comments within context of the article. You are boosting my ego with vain numbers by simply having a negative jibe about God or his existence or not.
Yes God is not fair. He does not appear on CNN and say hello world, here I am and from now I am boss and this is how things will roll...
I gather that is what some atheists expect of God before they will believe in His existence.
I did not have a good nights sleep and I need to get working this morning . Like every one else I have bills to pay. Maybe a little bit more than some and a little bit less than others.
Whilst waking up I had a dream. It was not a very clear dream but it was about paying bills and communicating with both debtors and creditors.
My thoughts went back to some simple prayers I have been having as of late. Somewhere along the lines of God please give me this daily bread...as an introduction and then more clearly asking that I be blessed , the works comes in that I get paid so that I can pay my bills.
I have read some Christian books and testimonies of miracles where people receive a check in the mail but I don't think it always works that way. It could and I have experienced something similar. (Not going to mention the nice story this morning because it would be off topic and I am not trying to prove God's existence here on news 24.)
Would be nice to put God in a little box and to squeeze just enough of Him out to manifest in times of need. If God came with such clear instructions we would have a lot more believers around. When times are tough, squeeze hard enough and then sit back. If problem is sorted praise God, if not blame God.
Life is not easy. To make matters worse we get ourselves into trouble by taking up bad habits like smoking, drinking and spending more than what we earn. Next thing you know only your nose and eyes are sticking out so deep you are in trouble and life becomes a drag an endless circle of working, paying bills, working , paying bills drinking more to cope with the bills going on expensive holidays to get away from it all, the stress of making car payments, paying for private schools etc.
Somewhere while this is happening we might stop and ponder who is to blame for the situation? I have just described many peoples lives in the previous paragraph. Most of us grow up in the homes of imperfect people. Some have it worse than others growing up in the homes of abusers. They go from being unstable children to becoming unstable adults feeling that they always get the raw end of the deal. Life is unfair. God is unfair.
I read just such a life story of an atheist on news 24 yesterday.
I need to write a book to cover the topic of God being fair or unfair but I don't have time this morning. There is bills to be paid and work to be done. The story of life, the result of Adam sinning. The reason God decided that men will work hard all their lives before returning to the soil from whence they came.
Was it done as a reminder? I think so. Same with woman having difficulty with childbirth, being the perceived "weaker" sex, longer after love (their husbands). How incredible that this very old book in the Bible (Genesis) still rings true today.
Many books can be written about this unfair God but sometimes we have to look within ourselves for things to blame for the situations we find ourselves in.
This truth can be extrapolated to many truths in the world where men blame God for things they have caused. All things caused by greed, the lust for money and power.
Not wanting to quote the Bible but feel I need to close this short article...
it goes something like this:
Where does all the fighting come from? From your own greed, the evil, selfish desires within your hearts.You don't have because you do not ask / pray. When you ask / pray you ask /pray only for your own sake's so that you alone can have a more pleasurable life.
Not a good translation but the meaning is true and good and similar. It deals with where wars and disputes come from and why God does not answer certain prayers.
I now have to deal with a very emotional person. Have to explain to her our budget and discuss important lifestyle choices we need to make. That is my wife I am talking about and I have to balance my logic with her emotions.
Yes I agree . God is not fair!
That's life, that's God for you.
God gave us free will but He retained His as well.
All the books in the world will not contain my final thoughts on this topic...

Bryan Staind 2014-08-19 11:51:34 AM
You believe in an imaginary sadist and you revel in the role of a masochist. So big deal. You remain a brainwashed numty.
Daisy Jones 2014-08-19 11:52:18 AM
"I invite all the atheists who regularly comment with such immediate negativity about the whole idea of the existence of God to try and keep their comments within context of the article." - That's not going to happen.
Siebert Mazus 2014-08-19 11:56:00 AM
Francois writes: -I invite all the atheists who regularly comment with such immediate negativity about the whole idea of the existence of God to try and keep their comments within context of the article.- Are you also writing this for Buddhists and Hindus? You do know that they are not atheists?
Robert Coughlan 2014-08-19 12:01:14 PM
'God is...', God isn't...', 'God does...', 'God doesn't...' There's really too many blind assertions and truth-claims to take this seriously. And the final claim that author's thoughts on this topic alone exceed the contents of all the books in the world. Well, that's just priceless.
Ratfink66 2014-08-19 12:04:50 PM
I'm a little unsure on what to comment on: The financial cr@p you're in, You're pro god, You're a creationist, You're a fundamentalist, Your wife being emotional, God is unfair... Not sure where you went with this article buddy!
Siebert Mazus 2014-08-19 12:06:59 PM
Francois writes: -Firstly I am pro God, a creationist, fundamentalist.- Actually, you are pro your chosen, favourite Gods. Your not pro-Gods, you're pro-your favourite chosen version of Gods. Let's get this clear, first.
Wehr Wulf 2014-08-19 12:07:04 PM
But dear fellow, you're missing the point entirely in the debate. The god you believe exists is not real. He's a figment of mankind's imagination like all the other 3000 gods before yours. You were as a child brainwashed into accepting a worldview that a thing exists in the sky that controls everything. Grow up. It's time to leave Santa behind.
Franco 2014-08-19 12:10:02 PM
Francois, do you strive to be like your god?
Richard Hedges 2014-08-19 12:11:43 PM
If you are a creationist, then you are no better than the people who refused to believe the Earth is round, or that it revolves around the sun. You seem to think that the little stories you have made up in your mind based on nothing but bronze aged superstition far surpasses hundreds of years of scientific advancement and understanding of the natural world we are part of. The universe is over 13 billion years old, and contains hundreds of billions of galaxies, each containing hundreds of billions of stars and planets. Your mind virus with it's jealous persona and bloodlust is pitiful compared to the reality that is the natural world and universe. You people are not only ignorant, but you are arrogant about your ignorance. Reality is all there is, but yet you have somehow created a superstitious realm that exists outside of reality and perception, given it a dictator, and claim to know everything about this dictator, as well as the afterlife. You people CLAIM TO KNOW THAT THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE. Not only that, but you know of 2 different kinds of destinations in the afterlife, as well as which dictators run both. You make these claims without a second thought. It is beyond ridiculous. Willing and happy slaves. Reality is indifferent towards your mental illness.
Johnny B Goode 2014-08-19 12:29:00 PM
" All things caused by greed, the lust for money and power." Ah yes, the pillars of religion. "I agree. God is not fair!" Ezekial 18: 29 But the people of Israel still say, ‘What the Lord does isn’t fair.’ People of Israel, I am fair. It is what you do that is not fair. Are you sure about being a fundie?