Palestine or Israel?
1. The oldest trick in the book for Zionists is to label all criticism of Israel as anti-Semitism. People who are aware of this don't fall for it anymore. The fact that the Israelis are Jewish has nothing to do with the outrage that people are expressing. Gazans have nowhere to go to escape this onslaught on them unlike in Syria or other warzones, like George Galloway said, " It's like shooting fish in a barrel."
2. Does it make a difference whether it is a political or a religious dispute ? What is clear in this conflict is that Zionism is a racist movement that calls for the ethnic cleansing of Arabs and this is unacceptable.
True Torah rabbis say that Zionism is diametrically opposed to Judaism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVRGWv_Db9U...
3. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused the Islamist Hamas movement of kidnapping three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank , and his defense minister warned that the group’s leaders will “pay dearly.” They arrested over 600 Palestinians and demolished the houses of the SUSPECTS. Now Israel says Hamas had nothing to do with the murders. The 600 Palestinians still remain imprisoned. On the other hand the Israeli who confessed to killing Mohammed Abu Khedair by burning him alive never had his house demolished and he would probably plead insanity and get away with this murder.
Meanwhile on the other side of Israel in the Gaza strip Israel bombards Gaza killing over 1800 Palestinians, 398 children, 207 women, 74 elderly, 82 families wiped out and 9370 injured. The difference between Syria and Israel is that Israel claims to be bombing with pin point accuracy and I believe them, that is why we say they kill civilians deliberately.
The member of Knesset who called for genocide — against the mothers of the ‘snakes’
The Palestinian people has declared war on us, and we must respond with war. Not an operation, not a slow-moving one, not low-intensity, not controlled escalation, no destruction of terror infrastructure, no targeted killings. Enough with the oblique references. This is a war. Words have meanings. This is a war. It is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority. These too are forms of avoiding reality. This is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started.
Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.
4. Would you also regard the four boys that were playing soccer on the beach as human shields or the two boys that were shot in cold blood in the West Bank as human shields? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gOpcffOmno&feature=player_detailpage
Those that believe the Israeli lies about human shields give Israel tacit approval to kill more innocent civilians.
5. Gaza given freedom? 8500 settlers were moved out of Gaza and compensated R1 500 000.00 to R 4 000 000.00 and while they left the tunnel farms they destroyed all the homes. Gaza is under siege and has been for about 8 years now. During this siege simple things like ginger, chocolates and biscuits were not allowed in. Thus arose the need for the tunnels. Israel has drones and F16 fighter jets flying over Gaza all the time terrifying the civilian population. Nobody would accept to live like this. While they moved out the 8500 settlers from Gaza the number of settlers in the West Bank has grown to 500 000, clearly a land grab and a message to the world that we want it all and no to peace.
6. To blame the civilian deaths on Hamas is ridiculous. Israel has been killing Palestinians from long before the creation of Hamas.
Shatila camp, Lebanon - The fighters began at sunset, meticulously working their way through the alleys and homes, bodies riddled with bullets and slashed with machetes left crumpled in their wake.
Between September 16-18, 1982, in the middle of Lebanon's civil war and a few months after Israel's invasion of the country, hundreds of members of the Phalange party - a Lebanese Christian militia - in collaboration with the Israeli army, slaughtered about 2,000 Palestinian refugees, mostly women, children, and the elderly, in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camp located in Beirut.
The massacre came on the heels of the assassination of Bashir Gemayel, the leader of the Phalangists. The Phalangists wrongly blamed the Palestinians for the assassination, and executed the massacre as a reprisal attack with the Israeli army, who had invaded Lebanon to fight the Palestinians and supporters of the Palestinian cause.
Three survivors recounted their stories to Al Jazeera, 30 years after the massacre.
Siham Balqis, a resident of Shatila, was 26 years old when it happened. "We heard gunshots on Thursday night, but didn't think anything of it, because it was the war and this was not an unusual sound for us," she told Al Jazeera. Living at the Shatila end of the two camps, she said men began in Sabra and worked their way northwards. "They didn't reach us until Saturday morning."
At 7am, she was confronted by three Phalangists and an Israeli soldier who ordered them to leave their house.
"One of the Lebanese launched forward to attack me, but the Israeli pulled him off me, as if to show he was the better of the two," she remembered.
In the commotion that ensued, a Lebanese neighbour of hers spoke to the fighters, saying she heard they were slaughtering people. The fighters dismissed these claims, so she asked them to help the Palestinians who were holed up in Gaza Hospital, located at the Sabra end of the camp.
After asking for directions, the fighters marched those they had rounded up, about 200 people, to the hospital.
Once there, they ordered the doctors and nurses out of the building, the majority of whom were foreign or Lebanese.
"I remember there was one Palestinian boy from the Salem family, in his early 20s, who donned a doctor's coat to try and escape," Balqis said. "The Lebanese caught him, realised he was Palestinian, and pumped his body full of bullets."
Crawl and die
At one point, the fighters separated the group, putting the women to one side and the remaining men on the other.
"They would pick on the men at random and make them crawl on the floor. If they thought they crawled well, they assumed it was due to some sort of military training, so they took them behind a sand bank and killed them."
The Lebanese fighters took those they had not killed and forced them to march over the dead bodies scattered on the streets toward the large sports stadium on the outskirts of the camp.
"We were made to walk over the dead bodies, and among cluster bombs," Balqis said. "At one point I passed a tank, where the body of a baby only a few days old was stuck to the wheel."
At the stadium, the command changed from Lebanese to Israeli.
"It was here the Israelis took my brother Salah, who was 30-years-old, for interrogation," she said.
Inside the stadium the men were interrogated, tortured, and killed. Few were able to leave alive. The Israelis threatened them, saying, "If you don't cooperate with us, we will hand you over to the Phalangists."
7. With the growing support for Palestinian liberation and the realization that a two state solution would only create a Bantustan for the Palestinians Israelis are feeling the pressure. This ridiculous article only serves one purpose and that is to stop pressurizing Israel to return the land stolen from the Palestinians. As Tutu said, “Ifyou are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”