Sorry for you, Mr Basson

Mr Adriaan Basson could I say respectfully to you Sir, why are you interfering in the issues of the African National Congress, have we as Blacks ever questioned the deeds of the mighty National Party and please to let us go back to the era because to some of us healing wounds will be exacerbated by the pain of remembrance. The answer to my question is no but now let me be frank with you don't underestimate our mental capacity by disrespecting us we the faithful supporters of the ANC. For Msholozi to be the President of the ANC is not a mistake but a collective decision made by members the afore-mentioned mighty organization.Nothing that the President is doing that we can be said to have brought the ANC into disrepute. Mr Basson please leave matters of the ANC  to its constituency and we are capable of thinking on our own without your interference. The Baaskap mentality is still with you and you got the nerve of telling us how we perceive our President and let me once tell you dear Sir, Msholozi is not in that position because of some favours but because of his capabilities. You might have forgotten that we are speaking about a person that Tata Madiba regarded him highly as a comrade a negotiator. Let me remind you about his skills the Sebokeng massacares preFreedom day was spearheaded by Zuma. All those who tried to take him had done to their demise. If you want a list start with Mbeki, Vavi, Jordan and you next. Be warned because here we are talking about an ex-commander of the glorious Mkhonto we Sizwe. For you to compare Mbeki with Zuma shows how ill-informed you are about the ANC and it just comparing and apple with an onion. I will ask you to make yourself a favour and join the ANC and give us your opinions as a member of the organization because at this stage we cannot take heed of your noble utterances. Next time when your write anything about our beloved President you should tell us you a paying member of the movement which is a universal church.
Reality 2014-08-27 10:38:58 AM
> Let me remind you about his skills the Sebokeng massacares preFreedom day was spearheaded by Zuma Just as the Marikana massacre was spearheaded by the ANC
Eugene Fourie 2014-08-27 10:40:49 AM
Another "Gwede" diversion tactic to try and hide the corrupt failure the ANC has now become!
trev2 2014-08-27 10:48:27 AM
Huh? The ANC is the governing party of South Africa, and Zuma is the president of South Africa. For that reason one does not have to be a member of the ANC in order to criticise the ANC or the president! All you need to be is a citizen of South Africa.
Johan Els 2014-08-27 10:51:09 AM
hoo boy! not worthy of comment
moeggeploeg 2014-08-27 10:53:22 AM
Mate you got a massive chip on your shoulder, you are one of the millions of anc voters who cannot think straight and objectively and are emotionally manipilated and who rather see this country go to ashes instead of to vote for a party who could make a difference. Despite being white Adriaan Basson has criticised the anc for it's failures spearheading by the most useless leader in the world. The anc of today and our country is on a road of self destruction. Your dumb arrogance reminds again why the rest of africa is in such a mess
Ian Harrison 2014-08-27 10:58:55 AM
Written from my I-pad in Sterkfontein.
Justanother Numty 2014-08-27 10:59:48 AM
Dear Vusumuzi - please pay attention to what the rest of South Africa thinks of your "esteemed president" ( I just puked in my mouth writing that) we are astounded that 62% of South Africa is actually able to continue breathing, as it is inconceivable that people this stupid are actually able to function without life support. I am not sure if it is possible, but I do hope that soon you lot will come down from stupid-land and realize that to be PRESIDENTIAL, there are a very narrow set of defining characteristics, none of which jacob zuma can even spell. First one, INTEGRITY: this is non-negotiable, and yet jz could not find integrity if it smacked him in the face. HONOR: wow, this seems to be a completely foreign concept to tribal people, honor is not demanded, it is earned! COMPETENCE: well, now here is where jz falls so short of the mark, that the word "incompetent" is hugely inadequate to describe just how inept this mamparra is. We see, all too often that racism does not seem to be waning, yet 62% of our country sees fit to call a feckless bafoon ( check autocorrect for correct word) LEADER, and then wander why people the world over consider these 62% ers unworthy of being considered equal. Please get it into your echo-chamber like heads that none of us cares about the color of our president, but only if they qualify to be called LEADER. With this one, you people have chosen a new standard of pathetic.
Kwaaitjie Kabouter 2014-08-27 11:01:51 AM
Ouboet, there is something REALLY wrong with you. I'll tell you why: 1.) Your first sentence reads: "Mr Adriaan Basson could I say respectfully to you Sir, why are you interfering in the issues of the African National Congress.." Hey Boet, do you understand DEMOCRACY? It IS the right of every person in SA to criticise or "inerfere" with the ANC - a political party. Surely you should understand that SIMPLE concept. You also said: "Mr Basson please leave matters of the ANC to its constituency and we are capable of thinking on our own without your interference." We ALL have a DEMOCRATIC right to "interfere" as you call it. You have NO idea what a democracy is, right? Is it that difficult for you to understand? Are you the product of outcome based education? I must give it to you you have a sense of humour though: "Be warned because here we are talking about an ex-commander of the glorious Mkhonto we Sizwe." "glorious"!?? I fell on the floor and had a bout of uncontrollable laughter when I read that. What brought tears to my eyes was the last comment though: "Next time when your write anything about our beloved President you should tell us you a paying member of the movement which is a universal church." A church!?? Bro do you understand the difference between "church" and "political party"? Clearly not. That is why I am not surprised that you voted for the ANC. Here is tip: D_E_M_O_C_R_A_C_Y. Google it. (Also Google "Church") Remember, Google is your friend.
Richard 2014-08-27 11:02:26 AM
Oh please another dumb idiot that uses big words from a Thesaurus. Has he not seen where this country is going to for the very people that voted in the ANC. One day you can sit on a heap of ash and reconsider your article.
Wehr Wulf 2014-08-27 11:06:49 AM
Stupid is as stupid does.