Healthy Mom and Baby Clinic
THE Healthy Mom and Baby Clinic (HMBC) in Jeffreys Bay all started with baby Ezra, who was born to parents that did not have the correct knowledge to raise a baby.
This lack of parenting skills and education almost led to baby Ezra dying.
HMBC was founded in 2002 due to the overwhelming need in the community for a specialised clinic that focused on improving the health of mothers and children.
- HMBC is a non-profit organisation committed to delivering professional medical care to the most vulnerable and underprivileged women of our community.
- HMBC is passionate about improving the lives of mothers and babies.
- HMBC believes in empowering wo-men with pre- and postnatal education, to help them make informed choices about their health, pregnancy, children, and families.
- HMBC partners with the Department of Health and is financially dependent on donations.
- HMBC is part of the outreach ministries of Victory Christian Church.
HMBC IS ABOUT:
- Delivering professional medical care.
- Empowering our mothers with tho-rough education, counselling, support, and compassion.
- Good governance and transparency.
- Partnership with the community, businesses, Department of Health and church.
- The belief that healthy mothers lead to healthy babies that in turn creates healthy families that have the power to transform our community.
- To service our community with excellence.