Win travel prizes with Homemakers Expo
NEED some staycation ideas?
Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency is offering 2018 Port Elizabeth Homemakers Expo visitors incredible travel prizes. Visit the ECPTA Emporium at the show, discover some local gems and stand a chance to win any one of these exciting prizes.
How it works: They are giving away a prize per day at the show. Get your entry form at Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency (ECPTA) Adventure Province stand. To top it off, Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism is throwing in their fantastic NMB Pass – a smart access card that provides you with free admission to a variety of attractions and activities in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The 2018 Port Elizabeth Homemakers Expo takes place from August 2 to 5 at the Boardwalk Exhibition Centre in Port Elizabeth. The show will bring a huge variety of features and exhibitions.
UP FOR GRABS
Olifantskop Lodge in Addo is offering a one-night stay for 2 people inclusive of meals. The prize is valid for the months of August and September 2018.
A 5-day packaged trip offered by the Kouga Local Tourism Organisation valued at R7 800;
5-Day Self-drive Holiday For 2 People:
- Day 1 – Arrive and book into Pabala Private Nature Reserve outside Hankey (self-catering accommodation from R500 per night for 2). Light your own fire and relax under the Gamtoos sky or enjoy dinner at Local is Lekker Pub & Grub at Pabala (cost depends on your choice and meal chosen).
- Day 2 – Enjoy a guided drive into the Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area with Pabala Game Farm (valued at R1 450 per peron which includes light lunch). Overnight at the self-catering accommodation at Archers Guesthouse (valued at R600 for two).
- Day 3 – The following morning, dig into breakfast at Tolbos (valued at R180). From there you can visit the farm at Malan Growers and Waterwiel Boerdery. Light lunch can be enjoyed at Padlangs (valued at R200). Book into your overnight Bed and Breakfast sea view accommodation in Jeffreys Bay at Jeffreys Bay Beach House (valued at R1 200 per night). Dine at any one of the many restaurants in Jeffreys Bay (at your own cost).
- Day 4 – Head off to St Francis for day 4 and 5 of the Chokka Trail, a hiking trail through the greater St Francis. You can check into the Cape St Francis Resort from 14:00, and unwind at the beach. Around 17:00, embark on a sunset canal cruise before dinner at Cape St Francis Resort’s Joe Fish Restaurant.
- Day 5 – After breakfast, again at Joe Fish, you will hike through the Irma Booysen Flora Reserve with the owner of the Chokka Trail, visit the SANCCOB Penguin Rehabilitation Centre, and hike to Port St Francis – a working harbour where you will be treated to a calamari tasting. You can opt to be transferred back to the Resort (not included), or hike back before you depart.
A fun weekend away for a family of four at Seashells Holiday Apartments in Jeffreys Bay on a self-catering basis including four rounds of putt-putt for a family of four.