Submit your #WaterCrisis ideas, handy hints and tip-offs here
Do you have a genius water saving tip or a smart solution to the water crisis? Or perhaps you would like to tip us off to water wasters in your neighbourhood? We want to hear from you!
The type of submissions we are looking for are as follows:
- Videos or images of the creative ways you and your family are saving water;
- New ideas on how to solve the water crisis;
- Tip-offs on individuals, households or businesses that are not abiding by the restrictions;
- Videos or images from water collection points once they are operational.
Please submit your own original content only. The best submissions will be featured on News24's exclusive water crisis special report page.
How to submit:
1. Mail us. You can send us a mail on email@example.com. Please use the subject line '#WaterCrisis Submission'. Please keep these to 300 words or less!
2. Tweet us. You can send us a tweet with your videos or images. Our Twitter handle is @News24. Please use the hashtag #News24WaterTips so we can easily find your submission.
Please include your name and the area that you reside in with your submission.