News24

Sign into News24 with Facebook

Click here to upload your pictures

GridWatch
Current Status No Load Shedding

Girl suffers burns at crèche after dipping both hands in hot water

An open fire and hot water spelled disaster for a three-year-old toddler, who sustained burn wounds at a day-care centre in Limpopo.

More Top Stories

Cape Town >

Sunny. Cool. Wednesday 13/16°C
Ad: Get R40,000 Sanlam Funeral Cover

Sport >

New profiles created everyday!Meet the hottest bachelors in your area!

South Africa >

Business >

Exchange rates >

Entertainment >

Lottery >

Africa >

World >

Technology >

Green >

Video >

Opinions >

MyNews24 >

Your Photos >

SMS Alerts >

Lifestyle >

Travel >